Friday, December 3, 2010

strung along

After hours of thought, and battling with my instinct, I'm leaning towards the conclusion that she isn't even pregnant... but even still, its really disturbing to think that someone wld do that to someone else.....an enemy sure, but not someone you're kewl with. Maybe she was pregnant and she lost it, but why not Just tell me? Looking back on it some of the signs, its becoming abundant that everything she has said is real suspect..... she told me that the second time she was gonna make a Dr appointment that she cldnt reach anyone, really?? You can't get ahold of UR doctor? And once she did she said she got an appointment, she got it on a Monday afternoon, but then was able to change it with no problem to Wed morning..... I guess I'm Just a fuckin idiot
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment